NARCOG seeks an Economic Development Specialist to join our team in Decatur, Alabama. Our agency serves a three-county region of north central Alabama.
The position primarily supports the administration of the small business loan fund program and is responsible for the following:
- Analysis and review of loan applications
- Develop agendas and prepare presentations for loan committee meetings
- Record loan activity for new and existing loans in industry specific software
- Maintain loan files and support Finance Department with monthly reporting
- Develop prospects for new loans with banks, local businesses and economic development
The position will also support agency efforts to connect local governments with regional economic development programs which may include:
- Research and preparation of planning reports and studies
- Grant writing and administration
Excellent Benefits Package
Starting salary: $47,465
Visit www.narcog.org for a complete job description.
Experience in the financial administration of loans and/or grants is preferred. BS degree in Planning, Finance or a related field is required. Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by close of business June 28, 2019.
NARCOG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.